Community Supported Breadery
We are pleased to announce our 2018 Community Supported Breadery (CSB).
Starting June through October, every week get a slow fermented, fresh baked loaf of bread made exclusively with locally milled, organic flour from Champlain Valley Milling.
What is a Community Supported Breadery?
Community Supported Breadery (CSB) is a local subscription system modeled after Community Supported Agriculture (CSA). Neighbors invest in our business at the beginning of the season in exchange for a share of baked goods all season.
- Double Share
- 2 Shares Per Week
- Get Bread AND/OR Crackers
- *Plus 3 Breads OR Crackers Free!
- A $250.00 retail value!
- Single Share
- One Share Per Week
- Get 1 Loaf or Crackers Per Week
- *Plus 2 Breads OR Crackers Free!
- A $125.00 retail value!
- Half Share
- One Share Bi-Weekly
- Bread OR Crackers every other week
- *Plus A Free Bread OR Crackers on us.
- A $75.00 retail value!
- All shares receive special treats throughout the season!
- (*)The free breads and crackers included in each share are per season.
- Bread options are baker’s choice and will vary weekly.
- You can also choose from our bakers menu by contacting us ahead of time.
- Payroll deduction (via workplaces)
- Online via Paypal
- All debit/credit cards/checks