Community Supported Breadery
We are pleased to announce our Community Supported Breadery (CSB).
Starting in June through October, every week get a slow fermented, fresh baked loaf of bread or our gourmet crackers made exclusively with locally milled, organic flour from Champlain Valley Milling.
What is a Community Supported Breadery?
Community Supported Breadery (CSB) is a local subscription system modeled after Community Supported Agriculture (CSA). Neighbors invest in our business at the beginning of the season in exchange for a share of baked goods all season.
- Double Share
- 2 Shares Per Week
- Get Bread AND/OR Crackers
- Single Share
- One Share Per Week
- Get 1 Loaf or Crackers Per Week
- Half Share
- One Share Bi-Weekly
- Bread OR Crackers every other week
- Bread options are baker’s choice and will vary weekly.
- Special requests? Yes, just ask us the week before.
- Miss a week, no worries! We can easily make it up.
- Payroll deduction (via your workplace where allowed)
- Online via Paypal
- Debit/credit cards/checks accepted